Monday 15 August 2011

Enjoying Every Little Moment...

Hi there...i admit,i starts enjoy with blogging...learn how to custom my blog..try n error!!hahaha...this is where i can express my feeling,what my day about and of apart of my personal life....but sometimes,i'm a lil' bit bz to write..That's why,all this time i don't have blog...hehehe..Thank God i had a very understanding,loving and supportive husband,which i called AYG..i also had a very cool,intelligent and pretty lil' princess,which i called BABY...she changed the title of mine..MUMMY..that's what she called me...Thats the best thing that ever happened to me..




My life is so meaningfull with the present of persons that i love arounds me..i had a perfect husband,a beautiful daughter,understanding parents (even sometimes they make me feel..uuurrgghh..!!but i love them..hahaha),an adventure granny,a crack little brother(hehehe..), my friends who always cheer me up, a full of joy cousins and aunties (that always together in any occasion..) and of course my lovely in-law.. maybe its sounds weird but that's the truth..i love my in-law especially my mother in-law which i called IBU n i never felt such this sincere in accepting my in-law..maybe its bcoz,they also sincere accepting me in their family..have u ever heard about "what u give,u get back" or "yin and yang" or "karma" or whateva that u called it,its true..u deserve for what u did..










So,i think thats all for now...ADIOS...



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...